How To Choose The Right Dry Eye Drop.



Choosing the right dry eye drop can be tedious and frustrating.





Systane Ultra-five stars. This is a great drop to add throughout the day. I found if I use it more than two times a day my dry eyes became worse. It's best to use in the morning then again in the early evening.

Genteal Liquid Gel Drops- Five stars. This is the best morning and nighttime drop. I use it daily and right before I close my eyes for the night. I've found it to be too heavy for day time use.

Thera Tears-Five star drop. I Switch between Systane and Thera tears. The most important thing I've learned was with dry eyes is to use preservative free drops no matter what drop you choose.

Natures Tear Spray- Two stars. I bought this hoping it was the answers to my prayers, but I was disappointed. This is great for people who have a mild form of dry eyes.


Clear Eyes Liquid Gel- One star. Not recommended for severe dry eyes.

I am not a fan of lubricant eye ointment. I've tried every brand out there and I found not matter what brand they burned my eyes and caused daytime blurred vision.

Disclaimer- I am not a medical professional and any information on this blog is not intended to be medical advice. It is my opinion.

Next time-nutrition for dry eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts