CBD OIL

Is CBD oil right for you?

I think it relieves some of the nerve pain I have. Does it do anything for my joint pain? Not really. Does it relieve pain on contact? Yes. I drop some on my knee and it relieves the pain within minutes. I also have a balm and it's wonderful.

This is my first month using the oil. And I can not stress enough get a high-quality oil that is made in a state that is legal that is because they have stricter government standards. If you don't you get poor quality oil that you wouldn't want to put on a salad.

I am a  sucker and purchased one from a Facebook ad. Natures Touch. I literally threw my money away. They sent me five bottles for 35.99 I knew that should have been a red flag. I tried it and it did absolutely nothing!

After a few weeks, I saw an ad from my local pharmacy they were selling Ananda full spectrum CBD oil.

I visited my pharmacy and the pharmacist gave me a quick lesson on the effect it has on the body and the dosage. He did say there is a small amount of THC and to make sure if I was having a drug test at work to tell them because it may show up in the results. For the first week, I was only to take a .50 ml then increase to .75ml and then a full dropper.

I had a side effect of a full dropper so I cut back to .50 ml. I got vertigo which was awful. It took a full day out of my life to feel normal again.

Some reported side effects of cannabidiol include dry mouth, low blood pressure, lightheadedness, and drowsiness.


I am not 100 percent it was the CBD oil that caused the dizziness all I can tell you it happened once before with the Natures Touch even though I did not see any pain relief.



It's worth the try.

If you have any thoughts or are taking CBD please comment below!





Comments

Popular Posts