Eight Months out from the accident that almost did me in.

I can't believe its been 8 months since the accident that almost did me in, I am still dealing with the hematoma on my leg! I just started going up and down the stairs with one hand on the railing whooohoo! I lost the 17 pounds I put on being laid up. I still have a lot more to make it easier to manage.
I truly believe my recovering is taking longer because of the inflammation of the Sjogren's disease. Staying positive is tough too. My mind wants to go but my body drags. I try not and complain because things could be so much worse.

October is so pretty with all the beautiful colors of fall. I would love to go for a walk but the joint pain and nerve pain holds me back.  I get up every morning and put a smile on and thank God for the many blessings I have instead of complaining. We all know too well with one autoimmune disease comes another. I deal with Hashimoto (thyroid disease) as well as half the nation. Most likely all the grab they put in our food.

I have to post a wonderful product that is helping with moisture!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004BKR31E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Some other fabulous news my new author page is up and running. Please check it out. www.jenicassio.com And my new book blog: www.creativewhisperings.com there you find some great books, and updates on me!


Some graphic pictures of my leg. My ribcage, my breast were bruised just as bad. I will not post them. My leg was three times the size. I could not wear my jeans, or yoga pants. I am lucky I did not lose my leg or my life.

March 30

March 31

April

May

March 31

April

May

last week

Comments

Popular Posts