My eyes are sooooo dry

I can hardly write this. My plugs came out again. I am so close to getting them cauterized. If you don't know what that means its when they burn the tear ducts shut so the scar seals them shut. Its suppose to keep what tears you have in so they don't go down your throat. I know. Sound disgusting. I am going to try xiidra one last time. I found out if you warm up the little plastic container in your hand and shake it up a bit it does not burn so much. The only thing I really hate is that it blurs your vision for about 5 minutes. Unless you have damn good insurance its like 200.00 a month which is bull shit. I tried everything to beat the inflammation like giving up gluten and I really don't think it does anything. Well, since my eyes are soooo dry tonight I am going to bed.


Check out my other blogs and author page!

www.creativewhisperings.com
www. jenicassio.com

Comments

Popular Posts