Today was not a good day....My pain was unbearable. I actually broke down and cried. The only thing that was not inflamed were my eyes. My plugs are working out great. I hope they stay in.  I was trying to figure out why did I hurt so bad today. The only thing I did that was different was go grocery shopping for Easter with my mother. Was it the task itself, getting in and out of her SUV the only other thing that I have been doing is walking on the treadmill on an incline and the only reason why I'm doing that is because of my lumbar spinal stenoisis

At one point today I decided to try a topical cream other than the ones I am been using. What I did was open two Gel Aleve and mix with lotion it worked. I still have the unbearable sciatica pain and numbness but my hip pain is gone.

I called my pharmacist he gave me the name of good topical called Voltaren gel. I'm calling the doctor.

Comments

Popular Posts