Back on Keto





I did it. I am back on Keto and the flame of inflammation has been put out. It's only been a week and I am already feeling better. And my jeans are looser. I am not doing it for looks or what the scale says this time. I am doing to feel good. I can not tell  you the difference I am feeling. I know its going to be tough around the holidays but with Keto Slimfast and quest bars and Atkins snack bars and all the keto and quest recipes I should be fine. I do plan on raising my carbs on Thanksgiving and Christmas between 55- 100 and go right back down to 20-30.

I wouldn't have started again if it wasn't for two woman in the Walmart store when I was looking for regular slimfast- both woman were looking for Keto friendly snacks. After talking to each woman both in their 40's and 50's I was on board with Keto.   I wish I would have never fallen off the wagon. I look back on pictures when I was doing Keto and I look fit, and healthy.

I stocked my kitchen with Keto friendly foods, and snacks and downloaded Keto Slim-fast plan. I was amazed on how they approach the Ketogenic diet. It's all spelled out and easy to follow and you will lose weight because you still count calories. The calorie intake for woman is roughly 1250 and around 1650 for men.

The thing is you are not hungry because of the high fat. You still eat carbs but they are smart carbs like lettuce, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, strawberries, berries, cantaloupe, nuts. Protein is moderate. I have no more than 10 oz.

I will say its best to take a fiber supplement if you are used to eating a lot of fruits. You should be OK if you eat the keto slimfast and quest products and a serving of veggie at all meals and have a nut serving.

Please comment below if you had pain relief doing Keto!


www.jenicassio.com
 www.creativewhisperings.com
 https://www.facebook.com/jenicassio/
https://www.facebook.com/RockyTheRockefellerTree/

Comments

Popular Posts