Fasting

So far so good. I did have a few palpitations yesterday and today. So today, I limited my coffee to one cup in the morning which was a cold brew. And I don't have a Ninja, so I had to do it from stratch. I will post the recipe.

But, I think the palpitations were from too much coffee. It could be my thyroid. My biggest problem is the conversion of T4 to T3. I have to keep in mind that will be impacted with stress and restricting my calories too much. 

When I get weighed next week and if I am down. I will keep track. My levels of T4 may be too high. 

With that said. I am only going to do fasting six days a week taking Sunday off along with my exercise as well. 

So today, I limited my coffee to one cup in the morning which was a cold brew. And I don't have a Ninja. I will post the recipe.

I broke my fast at 3 p.m. with a coffee, a scoop of Quest protein powder, tsp of psyllium husk, a quarter tsp of MCT oil and a half tsp. Of heavy cream and a splash of Simply Skinny mocha. 

I am going to have dinner at 5 p.m. and end my eating window at 7 or 8 p.m or depending on if I am hungry. 

I am restricting my calories the most I will eat is 900 I can't possibly eat more in that window. I am filling up on protein and leafy veggies. I am not adding fat only in my dressing for a salad. 








Comments

Popular Posts