10 Weeks on Keto Update

Sorry for the lack of posts. Life once again got in the way of me updating. 

Good news everything is back to normal on the family front. 

It has been almost nine weeks since I started the Ketogenic diet. I lost a total of 25 pounds! I have to say it was not too hard staying on board through the holidays. I made lots of keto friendly desserts. All can be found just by googling the best keto desserts. I made my version of my mom's stuffing by substituting with keto bread. 

I started doing intermittent fasting just recently to increase Human Growth Hormone. I learned a lot through The Real Skinny on a fat documentary. 


I was so impressed with all the research!

What I can say about Keto is that it reduced the inflammation in my body-- cutting it almost in half just weeks into the diet. 

Don't get scammed by all the new products saying Keto, most are just people trying to make a quick buck.  Please don't fall for the scams  I would do Dr. Eric Westman's protocol. And Heal Clinic's keeping Keto Simple approach. 

I will link all the information I found to be useful. 



Keeping it Simple food list



Comments

Popular Posts