THIRD WEEK DOING INTERMITTENT FASTING.

Hey all, this is my third week doing 18 hours of fasting, and I am still feeling great.
Recovering from the weekend is always tough. I do struggle with hunger.
Today was a lot easier. I am looking forward to my weigh in on Feb. 14th. It's going to be tough since it will be Valentine's Day and I always treat myself to candy the day after when it's on sale.



My inflammation is low considering I twisted my injured knee last Friday. But I am working through the pain with DDP Yoga which I highly recommend. I will link it below.



The biggest challenge for me is not doing the traditional Keto which is high fat. The way I see it is I have fat on my body to burn, so I am not adding any extra.




https://ddpyoga.com/collections/workouts?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ddpyoga&gclid=Cj0KCQiAkMDiBRDNARIsACKP1FFeLWkGfEEuxWkfRfYgxIsYaPXH3-MmnpFzfQiDmsZ4_mnhnuaYLawaAtCdEALw_wcB

https://www.resolutioneats.com/blog/low-carb-cinnamon-twists/

Comments

Popular Posts