Bromelain

Hi all! 
Let me start off by saying I LOVE MY PLUGS! (Tear Duct Plugs) I am actually enjoying life again! I pray they stay in this time. My doctor has replaced them three or four times 
trying to get the right size. 
It’s crazy when my eyes feel good my back starts bothering me, which leads me to 
Bromelain. I was on Facebook the other day, and someone mentioned it was had helped her with inflammation. 
Of course, I had to order some to try. I even went to the grocery store to buy pineapple until my order is shipped. Pineapple is loaded with Bromelain. 
“What is Bromelain? 
Bromelain is a blend of enzymes naturally in the juice and stems of pineapples.
 A proteolytic enzyme, Bromelain it is said that it can help in the digestion of protein. 
Many holistic doctors and nutritionist say, some Bromelain may be absorbed by the body intact, so it's also thought to have effects outside the digestive tract. They believe Bromelain is natural anti-inflammatory for conditions such as arthritis.  



What is Bromelain? 
Bromelain is a blend of enzymes naturally in the juice and stems of pineapples
 A proteolytic enzyme, bromelain it is said that it can help in the digestion of
 protein. 
Many holistic doctors and nutritionist say, some bromelain may be absorbed 
by the body intact, so it's also thought to have effects outside the digestive 
tract. 
They believe Bromelain is natural anti-inflammatory for conditions such as arthritis.  

 I ordered my Bromelain through Purtian Pride. 


I will try anything to rid my body of inflammation.  
If you have any tips feel free to post!


Comments

Popular Posts