Raining Days Always get me down.

I don't know about you but I hurt all over! I almost cried yesterday from the pain. Not only were my joints aching and stiff but my legs were numb and weak most of the day. I blame it on the rain. Geez it's only March and April showers are still to come.

I can only hope its from over doing it with the resistance bands I started using two days ago and not the rain.

 I just started the Bromelain yesterday so I can't give you any information on how it works yet although I would not get  Puritan's Pride Natural Pineapple Enzyme because the tablet's gritty.  I couldn't swallow it without gagging! I am going to call them and see if there is a capsule form.

I checked out  amazon. They have a number of different brands. Destination Vitamins is my next stop...

 One suggestion I have for pain that works 100 percent is a warm espson bath for 20 minutes. Don't make it too hot unless you want a sauna effect and some of you might to rid water from a night of overdoing it. What I do is mediate. You can find a lot of different types of mediation on ytube. My favorite is  Free Healing Meditation from Deepak Chopra by NPowerYourMind.com

I just wanted to add my power breakfast to today's post! It fights inflammation and I hope it will help me take off 50 pounds I need to take off! It goes to show it doesn't have to be the same veggie and fruit everyday. I mix it up like today I added cucumber and almond butter instead of peanut butter. The cucumber acts as a diuretic which helps with inflammation as well.





  Off to mediate!


Disclaimer:
I am not a medical doctor or claim to be one. These are my opinions. 

Comments

Popular Posts