Hello everyone... So sorry for not posting any updates. Depression has kept me out of the loop... Losing two sisters from cancer and then my dad dying really put me in a dark place. However, I'm back! This has been such a lousy year for my autoimmune diseases. Winter is the worst for Sjogren's I am not going to lie. The dry heat is killing my eyes. My recent trip to the eye doctor is helping with the dryness. I had two more upper plugs. I cannot tell you how well it feels. Although they are somewhat irritating if I think about it. Having tears is great for writing. I hope they stay in because so I can start to write more because I have a paranormal YA novel From The Sky coming out soon! Yippie!

I want to tell you all about Sea Buck Thorn oil capsules. I am starting taking the oil in a juice form but the calories are too high for my liking. I ordered from Purtian Pride. There are so many great products out there and so many bad ones. Thera Tears work great...I got them years ago and then I could not find them until now. What really makes me angry is that my health insurance will not pay for supplements!

Sjogren's isn't the only thing making my life cumbersome. I have lumbar spinal stenois. I got that from my father. I am trying to avoid surgery. One product that is making life a little easier is the KYRO Back http://www.trykyro.com/ps_f4/how-kyrobak-works/



Tomorrow I will post what is in Sea Buck Thorn and what it does to help me. Please post remedies that you do to help...

Comments

Popular Posts